The Newrez Myloancare Care Service
The NewRez Loan Care Service requires Internet access and is free to use.
All you have to do to access your account and make an online payment right now is go to www.newrez.myloancare.com!
Your Loan ID Number and SSN are required to register. A working email address is additionally required.
Please take note that if you receive a billing statement every month, you should check the Transaction Activity section to determine if any fees or charges were applied during the billing period covered by the statement.
You can also see any fees that were charged in the payment history section of your online account at newrez.myloancare.com.
Please get in touch with the NewRez Loan customer care team as soon as possible if you are dissatisfied or have questions regarding a cost.
Please have your account number on hand along with the date the fee was charged.
NewRez.MyLoanCare.com Login (Customer Service Help)
New Rez Phone
- Phone: 1-800-410-1091
- Local Phone: Not found
- Mailing Addresses Loan Inquiry: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Consumer Solutions Department P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
- Payments: LoanCare, LLC P.O. Box 37628 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628 Overnight Address: LoanCare, LLC 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Notices of Error/Information Requests: LoanCare, LLC Attn: Mortgage Resolution P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450
You can contact the NewRez customer service home loan team from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 10 PM Eastern Time, and Saturday 8 AM – 3 PM Eastern Time.
If you have issues with calling or sending a letter please check out the NewRez online FAQ that should answer most of your questions in the first place at www.newrez.myloancare.com/HomeRetentionFAQs.
More Home Loan Options
- QuickenLoans.com: Great customer service and even better rates
- US Bank Home Loan: When it comes to home loans US Bank has you covered in more ways than one!
- Compare Home Loan Rates with Wells Fargo at www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/rates/compare-loans
Trouble making home loan payments?
You should contact HUD ASAP.
Please dial HUD’s Housing Counseling Agency Locator at 1-800-569-4287.